cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adsl Very slow tonight???????????????????

N/A

At 5pm my connection was at about 3856kps and now its at 546kbs whats going on i was upgraded to adsl max 5 days ago is this the norm being on adsl max at peak times or just good old plusnet speeds. Even my profile is on 8000kbps and my router is sync at 3584kb which has gone down.My old connection used to stay on 2Mbps. Is anybody else in the same boat Cry
7 REPLIES
N/A

Yep me too, my router shows me connected at 8Mb but the bandwidth test shows 1.8Mb.
N/A

Yes. Since being upgraded from 2Mbps to 'upto 8Mbps', my speeds have dropped below 1Mbps. Cry

My modem claims a downstream speed of 7840Kbps, and this was 8192Kbps the other day. However, I've never achieved anything close to these speeds.
N/A

Yeah same here, about 10 days ago i was getting 4mbit download then i had about 8 days of that and now i have 500kbit downstream. This is meant to be 8mbit right lol?
N/A

well least im not alone i will wait the 10/14 days and then see what my speed is. If no different i think i will drop plusnet £21.99 a month :twisted:
N/A

Cheesy Hi, same here aswell, modems reading high speeds, do speed tests every day aswell, saying i was 3.8mbs earlier on but nowhere near that, whats going on!!!!!! Cry .
Community Veteran

Me too, <1mbps last night, back to 5+ this morning.

Bob
Nick_Russell
Grafter

....and me. Connection under 2mbps most of yesterday evening but later recovered to over 4mbps.

Can PlusNet comment?