cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adsl Not Synching

N/A

Adsl Not Synching

Hello,
I have a Netgear DM602 Router, A Netgear FR114P Prosafe Firewall, and a 16 Port Netgear Switch running my office network.
First problem is I cannot get the router to synch with the Adsl line, the Internet light just flashes on and off and will not go constant.
If anyone can help supply me with settings that would really be appreciated.
second problem is I cannot get the firewall to see the router and otherway around, I hope someone is running the same setup as me. If you can help pelase do, im desperate to get this up and running I have the adsl line for 5 days but have been unable to utilise it.
Many thanks,
Steve Dunmall
2 REPLIES
N/A

Adsl Not Synching

The fact the light is flashing, sugests that the line is not obtaining a sync with the exchange.

The most common cause of this is with the internal wiring and filter setup.

You should follow the wireing and filter guide in the tutorial forums or follow the tutorials link on the site in my signature.

If that doesn't help any, I sugest raising a link:contact us ticket noting you have followed the guide.
N/A

Adsl Not Synching

Checked the guide and its a similiar setup but were a big office with lots of lines coming in.
However magically after phoning customer care the line has now connected and were up and running. Just need to know how to get the firewall to connect now!