cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

catshill
Grafter

Activation

Yesday my line was ADSL enabled by BT. My line is now sync'd.

On this forum, I read that a number of you had contacted Plusnet at this point and they in turn enabled the acount.

How did you do this? I emailed support yesterday but I've heard nothing.

Brett
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Activation

> Yesday my line was ADSL enabled by BT. My line is now sync'd.
>
> On this forum, I read that a number of you had contacted Plusnet at this point and they in turn enabled the acount.
>
> How did you do this? I emailed support yesterday but I've heard nothing.
>
> Brett

use contact us in the support section and just raise a ticket.i have a general inquiry should do.dont expect an immediate response some do take 12hrs.emails are not accepted for problems.you can follow your problems progress with the problem tracker,good luck stevie

--
N/A

Or, just phone 0845 1400200 and talk to tech support and they set it up for you in a few seconds.

Simple Smiley
catshill
Grafter

> Or, just phone 0845 1400200 and talk to tech support and they set it up for you in a few seconds.
>

Thanks for that - I did contact that number and was pleasantly surprised (as an ex-btopenworld customer, perhaps I have low expectations!) how quickly I got through. The support engineer was very accomodating and helpful as well.

He did warm me that it is not usual to active an account until the BT database shows that they have done their bit but I decided to take the risk and asked Plusnet to go ahead and good news...
I ran the wizard on my Netgear 814 and I'm now connected to ADSL!

I'm impressed with Plusnet thus far.

N/A

If you have any problems (which some ppl are having) they should be fixed after tue as PlusNET are installing a 155mb pipe.

Cheers, Enjoy your adsl.

"We are very pleased to be able to confirm that our keenly awaited new 155Mb ADSL central pipe is currently undergoing thorough testing and will be ready for introduction on Tuesday. This additional 'fat-pipe' will be exclusively used for our broadband ADSL customers to help provide the reliability and quality of service you expect of us."