Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation...not active,,

N/A

Activation...not active,,

Day 27......

'...line should be connected by Friday..'

Missed the 'deadline' again....

Another w/e of 56k knowing a month ago I spent £70+ on 'activation'.....

If I'd spent 24/7 paying on 56k I'd got alot more out of it than checking & chasing adsl.

+plusnet, I'm sure it's still bt having problems processing my order, but you have my money and the 'adsl tracker' only tells me.."order being submitted to bt"...surely it's passed that now...Huh?Huh
--
Horiz
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

RE: Activation...not active,,

> Day 27......
>
> '...line should be connected by Friday..'
>
> Missed the 'deadline' again....
>
> Another w/e of 56k knowing a month ago I spent £70+ on 'activation'.....
>
> If I'd spent 24/7 paying on 56k I'd got alot more out of it than checking & chasing adsl.
>
> +plusnet, I'm sure it's still bt having problems processing my order, but you have my money and the 'adsl tracker' only tells me.."order being submitted to bt"...surely it's passed that now...Huh??
>
> --
> Horiz

Did you do what most people did and buy a modem already? If yes, set it up and see if it synchs and then try the BT test login etc.

If that works then your line will be on asap but BT DONT work on ADSL at weekends unless they have changed there policy since then installed mine

BT test user info:

username: bt_test@startup_domain
password: test
test url: http://www.bt.net/digitaldemo

--
ADSL @ 288/576 Self Install
IRC.UTCHAT.COM
Usually in #utgames #utchat #uthelp
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

Hi Gus,
Yes...got a Samsung AHT-E300 adsl router, have connected up now like you said, have green LINK flashing..also running xp & instructions only for ME, so not a good start.

Went to the BT test login in (thanks)...only option to continue assuming I had passed the 'whoosh' test..!?
>
Q: could / should the modem sync before activation?

Thanks again for the feedback..

--
Horiz
N/A

Day 29....

After a w/e of 56k insanity has arrived !

What's the progress +net ?

--
Horiz