cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation date..................

N/A

is set for the 28th of june, can i cancel it before this date?!
5 REPLIES
N/A

adsl cancel

why are you cancel you b/b i am wait for the same day as you 28th june is there something i dont know :HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
N/A

Yes you can cancel, but the sooner the better.

Your consumer rights allow you to say you no longer want the product, however, the supplier is still allowed to recover non-refundable costs involved in supplying a product.

If you bought soemthing, this could be the shipping.

In the form of ADSL, this could be the shipping of any hardware you purchased with it, or the activation fee. If you took out the "you stay, we pay", you would still need to pay the activation fee.

The further into the activation you go, the more the ball rolls, thus the more the activation fee applies.
N/A

Where do you find your activation date ? I haven't managed to discover mine yet, despite my order progressing to BT on Friday...

Thanks !
mitchell20
Grafter

Jeanoldridge

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong here, but as your order has been passed to BT then you exchange should be activated as Plus Net first do an initial 'has the exchange got ADSL' check. The order would not be passed to BT if your exchange has not been activated yet.

To check if you exchange is ADSL enabled enter you BT phone number into the checker on here
N/A

Ah no, I mean't as in the day my line will be activated and adsl provided...

Since found out from tech support its the 1st of july at the latest, but its strange they dont put it in your account details !!

Thanks anyway !