cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate my account.

N/A

Activate my account.

Hi there,

Can some one check my line . I got the connected signal reading from my router, which means BT has done their job. Can some one in your side activate my acount so that I can use the internet. My phone number is 01612232073

cheers,

Haizhou Tang
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Activate my account.

Just because you see the sync from BT doesnt mean that they have finished all the work at their end. Sad
It only means that the DSLAM at the exchange has been wired to your line.
It may be another day yet before thay complete all to work including the routing to Plusnet.

If you just try now and again to log on then as soon as its all finished the system should see your attempts and connect you.
N/A

thanks,

I checked my router setup. It has been assigned internal IP 10.0.0.n
Does it mean it is still not fully activated by BT?

cheers,
N/A

Activate my account.

If I recall correctly, when all the work was done I got an email from PlusNet (to my postmaster account?). Also, check your My Account details as there is a sortof progress report on what stage the line-activation is at.

You can try connecting anyway and if it works, it works. But you might just lose it again if your line is not officially activated yet. But I would guess you'll be done within a day or two at the most - in time for serious bank-holiday weekend surfing Smiley
N/A

Activate my account.

thanks all.

I can not test it now since i am at work. hopefully it can work when I go home today.

cheers,
Community Veteran

Re: thanks,

I checked my router setup. It has been assigned internal IP 10.0.0.n
Does it mean it is still not fully activated by BT?

cheers,

That IP address is the local address of your router and nothing to do with the ADSL set up.