cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Against PlusNet Movement

N/A

Basically id like everyone who's either playing Ticket Tennis or Phone Frenzy to leave their complaint here if possible.

Id like the Comms team to see, all in one thread. The amount of problems, complaints & lack of service many users are experiencing with plusnets service. No Matter how extreme the problem may be.

The aim of this thread is to advice members on what steps they can take if plusnets not listening.

Join the A.A.P.N.M.

Brought to YOUR home by Plusnets Incompetence.

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Typo corrected in title - I presume you mean PlusNet rather than PlussNet. Wink ]
8 REPLIES
N/A

I've been trying since June to cancel my Broadband. So far I'm still waiting for confirmation of cancellation (even though the BT line it was on was suspended months ago.)

What are the legal implications for invoicing for a service your not providing?
N/A

Thanks for the edit Smiley
Trapper_Dave
Grafter

Dare I enquire what A.A.P.N.M. stands for out of interest?

I'm sure that the Comms team are quite aware as to what scale the company as one are experiencing. I can appreciate that there is a backlog; as I myself am caught in it somewhere, but I don't expect things to be resolved instantly.

As for advise for current members who are experiencing troubles and would like to know where they stand, then I would personally put the idea of visiting Citizens Advice. Failing that, updating a ticket asking for call might also work; although I'm not aware of Plus Net's policy on outbound calls.
N/A

I have in the past received calls about a couple of things.
I've also seen quite a few posts where Comms staff have called up users to discuss problems/resolutions.

Definately worth adding the request, but no guarantee's that it will happen. Sometimes it seems that tickets aren't read properly before responses are sent. Cry
N/A

Ticket [ 20441227 ] now five days and waiting. They have seven before i pull my plug.

Bloody right they should fone me! ill just make more tickets lol. I give up with this joke!!!
N/A

Ticket 20356526 is a jolly good read. I'm currently in 'discussion' about a mac key request but am having major problems as i am on the 'LLU' scheme but have found holes in their T&C's and they are ignoring the key points and keep giving me the same old "You don't qualify please pay £47 if you wish to go back to BT wholesale". If there are any PN team reading this i would be so pleased for a fresh pair of eyes to read over my ticket!

Cheers

James
shellsong
Grafter

@writeontheedge

Have you seen this?
N/A

Thanks for that link Sellsong, very helpful Smiley K+