cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accout Change? Maybe?

N/A

Accout Change? Maybe?

OK i'm on a an old "Broadband Easy Start Account" atm paying £24.99 a month

Would there be any benifit on me change over to broadband home premier?
Same Speed of service, so i assume there wouldnt be any disruption to my service?

There doesnt appear to be any upgrade costs, but will there be any other costs involved?
5 REPLIES
N/A

Accout Change? Maybe?

How long have you been on this contract for? <12 or >12 months?

If it's less than 12 months, you will incurr a £7.50 monthly charge once your account is changed, to cover the defered purchase costs that come with the easy start account, which will end once the 12 months are up.

In addition I would imagine there would be a £14.99 upgrade fee on your account.

Aaron
N/A

Accout Change? Maybe?

I'm also on the old Broadband Easy Start Account and have had it for over 12 months now, apart from the cost are there any differences in the service? such as are there any limits on using p2p applications?
N/A

Accout Change? Maybe?

This is the account that I changed over to, although I upgraded the speed as well.

There are no P2P limits on the account, although you can use SURF to stop P2P if you so wish.

It has all the same features as the Easy Start Account, i.e Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam etc.

Aaron
N/A

Accout Change? Maybe?

Looks like I'd better switch over sharpish! Thanks for the info..
N/A

Accout Change? Maybe?

ok its funny because it did say... i'm sure it did when i signed up "Free Modem and Free Activation", which £7.50 kinda puts straight down as false advertiseing in which i cud take Plusnet on for! But since i've had such an amazing service i'm just going to hold off and maybe speak to them on it!

I take it i'll get scre**ed over with some T&C rubbish no dobut and hence the payment to upgrade (really shud read tht at some point Tongue )

only a few months left on this contract anyway, hopefully shift up 2 1 mbit once its ended. (if only they had an 8~15mbit service Tongue - i'd be the first to buy it, esp if it was only around the £40 mark)