cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Pricing

N/A

About Pricing

I did notice on the Plusnet website the price now for 512 broadband unlimited usage was now £21.99 yet I have just recieved my quarterly bill and its still the same £74.97. Why is this someone, why havn't my subscription price come down £65.97.

I've noticed prices for most broadband have come down and AOL is now £19.99 for unlimited 512 which I will definatly be going for that when this years run out.
5 REPLIES
N/A

About Pricing

What type of account are you signed up to?
N/A

About Pricing

What package are you on?

If you spend some time reading up on the subject, the new prices are based on new products, and not price changes.

You will need to convert your account to one of the new packages, to get the best from these new prices.
Community Veteran

About Pricing

What package are you currently on and is it a business package? I'm guessing it's Easystart @ £24.99

PlusNet have released new products (actually on 1st June), but none of the existing products have changed in either features or costs. PlusNet also don;t automatically move you onto the new products as you have to request the move and pay any necessary admin costs to do so. Details on the costs to upgrade or change packages can be found on ADSL Upgrade Guide.

If you are on an annual contract or have a minimum contract term (like Easystart) there are additional fees to pay for the remainder of your contract (to pay off the activation and/or modem costs) if you decide to move to one of the new products.
N/A

About Pricing

sorry been away for a couple of days, yes I'm on easystart at £24.99 I just thought the 500K unlimited offer for £21.99 now was the same deal and thought why am I still paying £24.99 a month.

Think I'll probs have a move if the prices don't come down at the end of my contract.

Thanks for the help anyway
Community Veteran

About Pricing

You will continue to pay the £24.99 monthly charge after 12 months as that is what the package costs and you have to request any change, PlusNet will not automatcally move you onto a cheaper package. So I would suggest after 12 months, you look at what packages are available at that time and to switch to whicher one is most suitable. To check what usage you have on your ADSL line, see the view my usage page (via connection settings on the left).