cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATTN: Support

N/A

ATTN: Support

Hi

A while ago i was told by Support it would be ok for me to change DSL accounts from the ADSL Home Self-Install - Annual to ADSL Home Self-Install – Monthly Contract if I gave the required 1 month notice prior to my Annual accounts termination date which is in April and accepted the increased payment of the new Monthly account.

Do i raise this with accounts via the contact system or is their another preffered method.

Thanks Alistair

5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ATTN: Support

PS:

Will I also have to pay another activation fee or can it be transferred internally at no cost?

Thanks Again
N/A

Hi there,

You might find it bset to post this on the +net main forum as support seldom respond to postings in this one.

Good luck

Mark
N/A

Why would you want to change to a monthly contract ?

As far as I am aware, you can just keep on your anual contract and give a months notice if you go elsewhere or whatever ??

what will you benefit from going to a new contract ?

N/A

If you stay on the Annual Contract you have to fork up the full amount left to go on your contract if you terminate before your end of term.

So if you decide to leave one month into the Annual contract you have to fork out the other 11 months to Plusnet thats what annual means!!!

I wish to leave the Annual contract at the end of my agreed term see the T&C's regarding the ins and outs of this ie one months notice.

At least on the monthly i lose little but gain lots of flexibility ie im looking at moving ISP in the near future.

Ali

N/A

Ali,

From what i have read, once you have done your year, you can stay on monthly until you decide to terminate, only giving a months notice when you leave.

Check with PN though.

Bill