cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASDL checker

N/A

ASDL checker

I have noticed that the asdl checker says that it has encountered a problem and the service cannot yet be ordered. Is this because the BT date for enabling broadband is not for another 10 days, or is there a problem with the line?
8 REPLIES
N/A

ASDL checker

Your order should auto-maticly be placed as a pre-order. If this is not the case, then ti should normaly be picked up on automaticly.

However, if you see nothing has changed by tuesday, then raise a link:contact us ticket.
N/A

ASDL checker

Many thanks for the reply. I should have said "Tracker" and not "checker".
The tracker says that my payment details have been set up and the box is ticked. The next box says that the order cannot be placed because of a problem and the box has a !
N/A

ASDL checker

When did you place your order ?? If it was this weekend, I wouldn't expect anything in the tracker until the working week starts tomorrow (Monday)
N/A

ASDL checker

31 st. January
N/A

ASDL checker

In that case, I'd do as acarr suggests and raise a contact us if nothing changes by Tuesday. There could well be an issue with BT and the line.
N/A

ASDL checker

Thank you
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

ASDL checker

Hi,

You were right in the first place, because your exchange isn't enabled for another week the system threw up an error. Our Broadband Operations Team have this in hand and will resubmit for you for once the exchange has been enabled.

If you look on Contact Us you'll see a ticket on hold which is set to come off hold and flag to them on the exchange ready date to resubmit.
N/A

ASDL checker

Many thanks again.