cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AR11 ADSL Router

N/A

AR11 ADSL Router

According to the manual for the AR11 ADSL Router (the PlusNet starter pack one), "the WAN_LNK LED will flash with data transferring". On my router, it is the CD LED that flashes when data is being transferred. I would be grateful if someone else with this router could confirm whether this is correct.
4 REPLIES
elton
Grafter

RE: AR11 ADSL Router

> According to the manual for the AR11 ADSL Router (the PlusNet starter pack one), "the WAN_LNK LED will flash with data transferring". On my router, it is the CD LED that flashes when data is being transferred. I would be grateful if someone else with this router could confirm whether this is correct.
>

The manual is correct. It looks like your router is broken.

--
Skonko!
N/A

RE: AR11 ADSL Router

> The manual is correct. It looks like your router is broken.

Apart from that, the router appears to be working OK. Should I ask PlusNet to change it?
N/A

RE: AR11 ADSL Router - CD LED flashes

> > The manual is correct. It looks like your router is broken.
>
> Apart from that, the router appears to be working OK. Should I ask PlusNet to change it?
>

I have the same problem.. My router used to have the CD light always on, but then I started to have problems with the line. Now the line is sorted out, the router flashes the CD light, and the LAN light flashes too.
Still, it appears to work, so I'm not sure what's going on.
I did note that the router Monitor page shows 'Debug Code 20' whereas before it used to show 0.

any ideas?!
Cheers, andy.
N/A

RE: AR11 ADSL Router - CD LED flashes

> I did note that the router Monitor page shows 'Debug Code 20' whereas before it used to show 0.

The Monitor Page on my router also shows "Debug Code 20", but works OK apart from the wrong LED flashing!

Tim