cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AHH THE PENNY DROPS

N/A

AHH THE PENNY DROPS

Finally i know why i, and a lot of other users are STILL receiving slow speeds after the upgrade. I was not informed of the fact that this mornings upgrade only affects users on the "plus.net" realm. This was not mentioned on any of the announcements that i am aware of.

So for other users that are receiving slow speeds im willing to put money that your on the "plusdsl.net" realm. I am.

Anyway our upgrade will be done on Wednesday which i think it a bit stupid as i would have thought that tomorrow might have been easier but obviously not.

Hope this puts other users in the picture. Shame we werent informed of this before we all started ranting and raving Smiley

Dave Allan
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: AHH THE PENNY DROPS

> Finally i know why i, and a lot of other users are STILL receiving slow speeds after the upgrade. I was not informed of the fact that this mornings upgrade only affects users on the "plus.net" realm. This was not mentioned on any of the announcements that i am aware of.
>
> So for other users that are receiving slow speeds im willing to put money that your on the "plusdsl.net" realm. I am.
>
> Anyway our upgrade will be done on Wednesday which i think it a bit stupid as i would have thought that tomorrow might have been easier but obviously not.
>
> Hope this puts other users in the picture. Shame we werent informed of this before we all started ranting and raving Smiley
>
> Dave Allan

I'm on the plus.net and I'm still slow as hell.
N/A

aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

i am plusdsl.net
i was given this by support

2002-11-08
14:05:27 Comment By: James Wells
Customer Support Centre Dear Customer,
We have upgraded our ADSL platform this morning, which should now have resolved problems like this.
Regards,
<name deleted>
Customer Support

clink clink
N/A

Great, so even after this upgrade it might stil be slow. Cry
Jim
Grafter

I'm on plusdsl and the only problem i've had is 2 hours down time last week end.
my current speeds are,

Downstream 476 Kbps (59.5 KB/sec) 547 Kbps (inc. overheads)
Upstream 244 Kbps (30.5 KB/sec) 280 Kbps (inc. overheads)