cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSLMax

N/A

ADSLMax

Hi I have been a PlusNet customer since 2004 and currently subscribe to Broadband Premier Option 1. I have checked my local exchange and it appears as though it has been enabled for ADSLMax, I was wondering if someone could answer the following questions:

- Will my connection be changed to ADSL Max automatically
- Will I have to pay a fee?
- Can I apply for a queue jump? And how does one do this?
- Is there a fee for a queue jump?

Thanks.
4 REPLIES
N/A

ADSLMax

yes, eventually - although when this will happen is anyone's guess.

no.

Yes - at http://trials.plus.net. Login using your normal username and password, and select the 3rd option - I would like to jump the DSLMax queue

no
N/A

ADSLMax

I do have one further question, it's rather unrelated but I don't want to fill up the forums, I completed the on-site form to move my ADSL from my current phone line to a different one in the same house, after pressing confirm I was prompted to wait and not press confirm again to avoid duplicate orders, after waiting 5 minutes nothing else happened and I am unsure as to whether the request was recieved, is this normal? And is in possible to check up on it?
N/A

ADSLMax

I would have a look at your contact us tickets. When viewing, make sure you select ALL and check for any tickets whcih relate to you requesting an ADSL move. If there's nothing there, raise a ticket to double check with support. Although I'm pretty sure there would be some sort of "confirmation" ticket there. If not, and support dont know anything about it, go through the ADSL move wizard again.
N/A

ADSLMax

I had a similar issue with one of the accounts I support.
When I looked into it, the order had failed to submit correctly since there were not debit/credit card details registered on the system (or they had expired)
As gotdsl suggests, have a shufty at your tickets, and also check you have valid payment details for a one off payment registered.

To get around the confusion of trying the automated system again, I raised a ticket with the relevant details in, explaining my problem, and one of the happy bods at CS sorted it for me.