cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL2100 Firmware

N/A

ADSL2100 Firmware

I'm looking to obtain the firmware for the Binatone ADSL2100 (supplied as part of the Plus.Net Home package) Apparently the connection problems are a result of the current firmware for it, that comes supplied, and the updated firmware is able to solve this problem. Anybody got any idea on how to solve this problem?
3 REPLIES
N/A

ADSL2100 Firmware

Hi there,

The usual source for binatone drivers / firmware appears to be down www.binatonebroadband.com.

I cant find any info elsewhere at the moment. perhaps, as it is a Plus Net supplied product they might have an idea where to get support.

If i find anything else out I'll post back.
N/A

ADSL2100 Firmware

Thanks anyway.

The router finally gave up it's last few legs, and I've had to since replace it with another product, which now works perfectly anyway.

I would strongly advise Plus.net to at least update the firmware in the models they ship, or change the product line.
N/A

ADSL2100 Firmware

Unfortunately the firmware is installed at the point of manufacture, so even more expensive routers can come with out of date firmware.
There is normally a set of instructions, either built into the web management/configuration pages of your router, or contained in a paper user manual, explaining where to get updates from, and how to install them.
I know its a bind, but its cheaper to do things like that ourselves, rather than ask PN to pay someone to do it, as they would then be forced to pass the costs on to us.
It could definately be worthwhile if PN included a detailed tutorial, esp for equipment they supply.