cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL

N/A

ADSL

I have recently been sent my new Voyager modem and been told that my ADSL is now activated. I have connected everythnig up correctly and tried everything possible but I still cant connect to ADSL line.

I know a computer technician who has been round to try and help. He has took the modem with all filters and lines away and tested it on his laptop. It worked fine. He thinks theres either a prblem with my hardrive or the ADSL.

I am now paying for broadband and have not been able to use it, which is becomINg increasnigly annoying by the day. Could you please tell if the line has definetly been connected or is there any tests you can do to ensure its on before I start worrying abouit my hardware.

Regards

L
2 REPLIES
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Re: ADSL

know a computer technician who has been round to try and help. He has took the modem with all filters and lines away and tested it on his laptop. It worked fine. He thinks theres either a prblem with my hardrive or the ADSL.

How about asking him to bring his laptop to you and getting him to try your line?
glyndev
Grafter

ADSL

Check that the ADSL has been activated on the correct phone line and not someone elses line.

That happened to me a couple of years back