cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL off again RADIUS wont authenticate

N/A

ADSL off again RADIUS wont authenticate

Morning!.

I was using RealPlayer (RealOne Player) when the speeds slowed down to nothing and i lost internet connection, this was at 4.55am. tried to connect but all im getting is: Invalid User name and password.

So the RADIUS server isn't authenticating.
unless it has been took off while you migrate.

On my ADSL. im on dialup now.. so wont be staying on, as it's going to my BT phone bill.

I have read the short notice accouncment, that you decided to do last nights work @ 6.38am this morning. But the earlier posts said:

Dear Customers,

The decision has been made not to continue with the work on our DSL network. We are currently drafting a statement, which gives all the details regarding the planned work for today. Please keep an eye on our portal for further updates.

That was short notice.. you waited till you pulled the plug b4 you posted it.

*sighs*

Well i hope all this is worth it, thats two nights without a connection.

And it's night time i use this..
But fair enough.. just hope you get this fixed once and for all. Smiley im fed up *sighs*
--
Jason
=====
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: ADSL off again RADIUS wont authenticate

Still can't get on to ADSL.
that's a total of 11 hours now, since 4.55am to present time 13.52 pm.

You know since April if you count up all the days i have had trouble on here or loss of connection, it all adds up to more than 30 days loss.

*sighs*

01/11/2002 @ 12:07 Connectivity issue update as at 12:00
Dear Customers,

Here is an update with regard to the connectivity issues we are experiancing on our ADSL platform. Our engineers are working on an emergency fix to the failed hardware. They are on target to have this resolved within the next 30 minutes, and have already restored some connectivity for ADSL customers.

Well PlusNet you said 30 mins..
that was nearly 2 hours ago now.

:angryfire:
--
Jason
=====