cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL cut off @ 11pm

N/A

ADSL cut off @ 11pm

I had just logged onto ADSL @ 10 ish pm tonight, my first time since this afternoon, i lost connection at 11pm, and i havent been able to get back online appart from the dialup 0845 number (wich costs money!)

I can't connect to network.. rings a bell.

Connected to remote computer.
Verifying user name and password...
Failed to connect to remote computer.
Unable to establish a connection.

Anyone else having trouble getting loged on again?

If it isn't working in an hour i'm raising a ticket.. but *sighs* weekend and no puter Sad(
--
Jason
=====
7 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL cut off @ 11pm

Ok Ticket no [ 5105639 ] has been put in line.
there are 152 tickets waiting before me.. seems i have a long wait and no ADSL for tonight *shakes my head*........GRRRrrrrrrr i jusy made my monthly £23.99 payment on the 9th Aug!!!!!!!!
--
Jason
=====
N/A

It's now 3:09 am. i still can't logon to ADSL and support have still to reply to my ticket. 24/7 service?! R U sure?.

This is crap.. really.

If i can only access on 0845 number why did PlusNet just take £23.99 from my CC on 09/08/02.

I pay, but it doesn't work!.
What has happened this time.. someone @ BT trip over the power cord.

*sighs* and i thought i was going to get better Sad

--
Jason
=====
N/A

BT will be happy right now, i'm connected on 0845.. 3 pence a min on my phone bill.....
when really i shouldn't have to use 0845 dialup atal.

The ADSL service i paid for should work 24/7
--
Jason
=====
N/A

Well atlast.....

It is now 3:56am i'm now loged onto ADSL.

I waited since 11pm to get on Sad(

Thats a five hour wait!, but atleast i'm on Smiley

Wonder what the problem was?
Nobody else here.. so i'll have to wait and see.

Just in time for my bed.. ZZZZZzzzzzzz
--
Jason
=====
N/A

Just read your post. ADSL has been working fine for me all night from abut 4.00PM this afternoon. No breaks in service, and I logged on and off several times. Speed down and up has been good as well. Perhaps it's a problem with your exchange.

Regards, John Taylor.

N/A

> Just read your post. ADSL has been working fine for me all night from abut 4.00PM this afternoon. No breaks in service, and I logged on and off several times. Speed down and up has been good as well. Perhaps it's a problem with your exchange.
>
> Regards, John Taylor.
>
>
>

Its a good thing the location of the exchange is kept secret otherwise ppl like me would o an destroy the local ones so BT would be forced to put in a new exchange that works... and not dilly dally around testing one possible fault every 3 days.
N/A

Hi Jason,
From your posting I'm not too sure what your actual fault was. If you get a re-occurence please raise a ticket explaining the times (including this one) and we will present this to BT.
Kind Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----