cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Seems Much Better Now

N/A

ADSL Seems Much Better Now

Over the last week or so I have noticed an improvement with Plusnet's ADSL service. I am no longer getting disconnected and the connection has been somewhat more responsive. I'm able to logon first time now and authentication is very quick now especially since the issues regarding this were addressed last week.

I look forward to the installation of the new 155MB fat pipe tomorrow as this should further increase reliability.

It has been a frustrating 3-4 weeks but I'm glad to report a much better service. Keep up the good work Plusnet.

Melodytune
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL Seems Much Better Now

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your comments. We're also really looking forward to the new pipe installation as it should make a real improvement to the service.

I know connectivity problems can be very frustrating, but we really appreciate your patience as we strive to give the best service at the best value.

Best Wishes,

Matt.
--
| Matt Saunders...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support..........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet --------+

N/A

RE: ADSL Seems Much Better Now

I'm hoping mine will get better tomorrow morning (28th) when the new pipe goes in as my connection is very slow and unresponsive especially on dowloads (it seems to stutter alot on downloads). I sometimes see 70KB/s for the first few seconds, then very quickly winds down to about 2KB/s on average! I don't have any connection problems though. I've spoken to Ian Wild there by email and I'm hoping the new pipe will fix all!!

Here's hoping

Dave