cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Provisioning

Lorian
Grafter

ADSL Provisioning

Maybe someone could pick up my ticket 7039423 and submit the order to BT, think it may have been overlooked.

Thanks.
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL Provisioning

> Maybe someone could pick up my ticket 7039423 and submit the order to BT, think it may have been overlooked.
Hi there,
It's in the correct pool, just waiting to be actioned. I'll give the provisioning guys a nudge.
Kind Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
Lorian
Grafter

> > Maybe someone could pick up my ticket 7039423 and submit the order to BT, think it may have been overlooked.
>
> Hi there,
>
> It's in the correct pool, just waiting to be actioned. I'll give the provisioning guys a nudge.
>

Mike thanks for trying, it must still be sat in the queue :-(

It's a bit annoying as we are rapidly heading to 48 Hours on this ticket since the upgrade request and the order still hasn't been placed with BT.

The information requested by one of your colleagues was already supplied when I created the ticket.
N/A

> > > Maybe someone could pick up my ticket 7039423 and submit the order to BT, think it may have been overlooked.
> >
> > Hi there,
> >
> > It's in the correct pool, just waiting to be actioned. I'll give the provisioning guys a nudge.
> >
>
> Mike thanks for trying, it must still be sat in the queue :-(
>
> It's a bit annoying as we are rapidly heading to 48 Hours on this ticket since the upgrade request and the order still hasn't been placed with BT.
>
> The information requested by one of your colleagues was already supplied when I created the ticket.
>

I see im not the only one, I myself have requested an upgrade although i did get a response to my ticket that it would be actioned im not sure it has as there has been no further updates on the ticket since last THURSDAY and my dsl line is still functioning!

Im a patient man but this is getting a bit silly i would to know what is happening to my upgrade order, +net support could you have a look at my ticket 6980734 to see if you can also *nudge* things along.

Thanks
N/A

A Good nudge in my direction would also be good as I have had no service or no further action for 4 days now. Have a look at Ticket ID: 6946463 and Ticket ID: 7042366 that has been open for well over 24 Hours now.

thanks guys

> > > > Maybe someone could pick up my ticket 7039423 and submit the order to BT, think it may have been overlooked.
> > >
> > > Hi there,
> > >
> > > It's in the correct pool, just waiting to be actioned. I'll give the provisioning guys a nudge.
> > >
> >
> > Mike thanks for trying, it must still be sat in the queue :-(
> >
> > It's a bit annoying as we are rapidly heading to 48 Hours on this ticket since the upgrade request and the order still hasn't been placed with BT.
> >
> > The information requested by one of your colleagues was already supplied when I created the ticket.
> >
>
>
> I see im not the only one, I myself have requested an upgrade although i did get a response to my ticket that it would be actioned im not sure it has as there has been no further updates on the ticket since last THURSDAY and my dsl line is still functioning!
>
> Im a patient man but this is getting a bit silly i would to know what is happening to my upgrade order, +net support could you have a look at my ticket 6980734 to see if you can also *nudge* things along.
>
> Thanks

Lorian
Grafter

> > Maybe someone could pick up my ticket 7039423 and submit the order to BT, think it may have been overlooked.
>
> Hi there,
>
> It's in the correct pool, just waiting to be actioned. I'll give the provisioning guys a nudge.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Mike

Are they extra busy or something Mike? The ticket still hasn't been actioned.
N/A

> Are they extra busy or something Mike? The ticket still hasn't been actioned.

Yeah same for me i still havent heard anything more since yesterday, Come on +net whats the deal. It will be a week tommorow since i requested the upgrade.