cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Performance

N/A

ADSL Performance

I am experiencing that my ADSL connection is just getting slower each day. At the moment i am thinking of putting my modem back just to see if there is any difference.... When i got my ADSL connection installed 1n January it was flying, but now it is just degrading and is almost bcoming unusable. I will give this one more month then i will try another ISP to see if i can get improved performance.

Regards

Niclas Lindblom
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL Performance

I would be interested in an answer to this question
as I experianced this problem with old pc.
new pc and modem and we are flying . it would be nice to have an answer

David

> I am experiencing that my ADSL connection is just getting slower each day. At the moment i am thinking of putting my modem back just to see if there is any difference.... When i got my ADSL connection installed 1n January it was flying, but now it is just degrading and is almost bcoming unusable. I will give this one more month then i will try another ISP to see if i can get improved performance.
>
> Regards
>
> Niclas Lindblom

fonejacker
Grafter

RE: ADSL Performance

Hi Guys,

This is pretty well documented in the service status section of our portal. We are aware of the problems and we are doing everything we can to get a resolution. Our worst case scenario is that we will have to wait for the installation of our next fat pipe to resolve this.

As a result of the problems BT have bought the due date forward for installation of the pipe from Mid September to the 28th of August, however I can report that work is going well and barring any major technical problems the new pipe should be live by the end of the week. This is still unofficial though as there is a lot of work to do... We hope to have more news about this shortly.

We thank you for your patience during the times when your connection is not performing as it should. The problem has been somewhat out of our control, although we are in no way passing all the blame to BT.

If there is any furhter information I can offer in regard to this then please do let me know.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support.