cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Line loss after 8pm

N/A

ADSL Line loss after 8pm

:kill: Is anybody else having problems with their ADSL line dropping after 8pm, and then refusing to activate for a while? This is really annoying me! :angryfire:
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL Line loss after 8pm

> :kill: Is anybody else having problems with their ADSL line dropping after 8pm, and then refusing to activate for a while? This is really annoying me! :angryfire:

Nup !
N/A

In the last 3 days my line has been dropping all the time - before I could stay connected for 3+ days without problems. Now it is a matter of hours. Have changed the microfilter, but looks like I might have to put a call in to tech support tomorrow.

PS - Browsing speeds have been terrible today.

N/A

> In the last 3 days my line has been dropping all the time - before I could stay connected for 3+ days without problems. Now it is a matter of hours. Have changed the microfilter, but looks like I might have to put a call in to tech support tomorrow.
>
> PS - Browsing speeds have been terrible today.
>
>

Have contacteced tech support already! They reckon it is quite normal and means that you need to reboot! Have contacted them again explaining that this problem occurs 5 minutes after logging on at times! Like you before 4 days ago I was able to stay on all day with no problems! Plus Net deny that it's a service problem though! :angryfire:
N/A

Well I got a 3rd microfilter and that seems to have solved it for the time being.

Strange this only started at the weekend though.
N/A

> Well I got a 3rd microfilter and that seems to have solved it for the time being.
>
> Strange this only started at the weekend though.

Will try another microfilter, have one spare! Wonder if perhaps there was a powersurge over ADSL line at weekend causing damage to microfilters?