cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Line Activation

N/A

ADSL Line Activation

Hi,

I had ordered my ADSL Homesurf on the 25th May, ready for my local exchange to be upgraded on the 28th May. Reading my 'ADSL Tracker' section of my account it says it will take 7 to 10 days for my line to be activated. It has been quite a few days past this period and wondered if anyone else had exeperienced the same wait as me? I have sent a ticket to PlusNet but was just wondering if anyone else had had this same hold up? :roll:

Thanks
3 REPLIES
N/A

ADSL Line Activation

You can get these holdups after a exchnage becomes enabled.

These can be for various reasons.

* Large queue of people to be activated. Just wait your turn
* Exchange not enabled as planned. Further tests or problems need resolving

Because of the queue loads, it may take time for +net to get an answer back from BT Provisioning.

I have seen reports of 12 - 17 days on some newly enabled exchanges, and not just through +net.
N/A

ADSL Line Activation

Hi,

Based on my experience, depending on the demand level at the exchange and the resources available for BT to allocate to it, the provisioning time for an individual line can be anything from 10 to 21 days.
We will of course let you know if there is any specific delay relating to your connection.
N/A

ADSL Line Activation

Yeah, thanks i got a reply from my ticket saying it would be on the 17th June. Cheers Cool