cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Home Upgrade

N/A

ADSL Home Upgrade

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am a little confused
My current connection is ADSL Home Self-Install (Annual Contract) 512K at £21.99 a month. I have all my own hardware and wish to upgrade to 1Mb so how much will it cost me if Ive read it right is it a one off fee of £52.88 and then my montly payment increases to £23.99?

Cheers
5 REPLIES
N/A

ADSL Home Upgrade

Err, sort of.

It will only be £23.99 if you want the 2GB monthly cap.

How much data transfer do you use now?
Have a look at http://portal.plus.net/view_my_broadband_usage/ (provided data is available for you) to get an idea how much you use.
N/A

ADSL Home Upgrade

Right so if I want no bandwith limit it will be £29.99 a month for 1mb or £29.99 for 2mb. Can I still use p2p with these packages?
N/A

ADSL Home Upgrade

Yes you can.
N/A

ADSL Home Upgrade

That "View my broadband usage" doesn't work for me, it says I haven't downloaded a single byte for the last month!! Which I know is nonsense!

Is that right, thorney ... £29.99 for both 1mb and 2mb? Or is that a typo?
Community Veteran

ADSL Home Upgrade

That "View my broadband usage" doesn't work for me, it says I haven't downloaded a single byte for the last month!! Which I know is nonsense!

There is an existing topic discussing this here. You may need to disconnect your ADSL equipment and reconnect to get re-authorised. Post any problems in the above thread.

Is that right, thorney ... £29.99 for both 1mb and 2mb? Or is that a typo?

Depends on whether the 1mb was the capped bandwidth or the speed of the connection, and I can't work out what it was supposed to say.