cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Filters

N/A

ADSL Filters

anybody recommend me any good adsl filters and a place where i can buy em from Smiley
4 REPLIES
N/A

ADSL Filters

ADSL Nation.

Alternatly, I have 3 (possibly 4) Z-blockers available for under the cost price (items no longer needed).
N/A

ADSL Filters

I have had two types from plusnet so far and both seem to stop my telephone from ringing. Is this a common problem with filters?
Community Veteran

ADSL Filters

Sorry if this thread has now been hijacked with the above problem....

No, the filters should not effect ringing, perhaps the common problem is your local house wiring may be faulty or not correct or you have a faulty phone connected?

Does this happen on all sockets/phones or only when fitted to certain sockets/phones? i.e. have you just tried in your master socket with a single phone and no other phones connected in the house. If this works, do the same test for each phone you have in the same socket then for each extension socket in the house to see if it's a particular socket or phone that has the problem. Basically it's a process of elimination.

Also how many phones do you have connected and what is the total REN count for them all. The REN value should be on the underneath of the phone and the total in your house must not exceed 4. Don't forget to include any faxes, 56K modems, sky boxes etc.

Have you got a filter that actually works though?
N/A

ADSL Filters

apologies for hijacking Shockedops: I'll start another thread.