cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Down At 6am this morning 15/08/02

N/A

ADSL Down At 6am this morning 15/08/02

Hi,

I didn't see the posting on the Service status until now regarding the dsl outage between 6am-9am this morning.

As i always check the connectivity link first and it's not been updated since 08/08/02.

Anyway now i have read the post as this morning come 6am i was cut off again and couldn't even log back on to network.

I had no idea at that time BT were doing work.

"BT will be conducting some investigative work into the DSL platform tomorrow morning between the hours of 6am and 9am. This will cause intermittant throughput during these periods, however your sessions will not be dropped (in other words, you will not be disconnected and have to reconnect)"

The PlusNet posting says users will not be disconnected. well as above it knocked me out all morning.

Just thought i'd update you.
Regards,
--
Jason
=====
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL Down At 6am this morning 15/08/02

> Hi,
>
> I didn't see the posting on the Service status until now regarding the dsl outage between 6am-9am this morning.
>
> As i always check the connectivity link first and it's not been updated since 08/08/02.
>
> Anyway now i have read the post as this morning come 6am i was cut off again and couldn't even log back on to network.
>
> I had no idea at that time BT were doing work.
>
> "BT will be conducting some investigative work into the DSL platform tomorrow morning between the hours of 6am and 9am. This will cause intermittant throughput during these periods, however your sessions will not be dropped (in other words, you will not be disconnected and have to reconnect)"
>
> The PlusNet posting says users will not be disconnected. well as above it knocked me out all morning.
>
> Just thought i'd update you.
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jason
> =====

Hi Jason,

Some problems arose during the investigative work which caused an outage. You can find more info here:

http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&support_action=messages&ispservice_id=17

Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

Ok thanks for the link Rob.
I'm away to read.

Cheers.
--
Jason
=====
plusnetsux
Grafter

OK so plusnet be honest and reset the connectivity from 6am yesterday morning, otherwise the counters are meaningless