cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL DOWN or NOT thats the question

N/A

ADSL DOWN or NOT thats the question

Ok as the ADSL gone down cos i can't get nothing here, on dailup now just to find out whats happened. Is +n playing around with the server again, is anybody else having the same problem.
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL DOWN or NOT thats the question

YES..

it,s on there support line message..

DAMN.,. plus net dsl seems to be and down more times than a whores draws lately.

> Ok as the ADSL gone down cos i can't get nothing here, on dailup now just to find out whats happened. Is +n playing around with the server again, is anybody else having the same problem.

jlpappin
Grafter

Ok now they are pissing me off. I figured my time would come after the novelty period wore off. I can't connect with my ADSL as my username and password are not valid. Then 5 minutes later it connects and then refuses to even use any bandwidth. So I can't view websites or do anything. So yeah I got a problem with my connection but I will keep faith and hope that it works as I got games to play tonight. Games do not hog any bandwidth so if it isn't too much to ask it ought to be kept on. Games may not be seriosu but at the end of the day I do pay for a connection and it ought to work.
N/A

Same problems here as well. It's nice to see that the service status page is as current as ever.
Jim
Grafter

> Same problems here as well. It's nice to see that the service status page is as current as ever.

It is on the service status page, click the green light next to connectivity.
Seems OK now
N/A

> Ok as the ADSL gone down cos i can't get nothing here, on dailup now just to find out whats happened. Is +n playing around with the server again, is anybody else having the same problem.

>>

Its very anoying isn't it?

I was cut off 10 times just now when i was playing an online game

jlpappin
Grafter

Whats worse is that I played Tiberian Sun last night and got to the bit where my army was killing my 3 arrogant human opponents who represent this clan and I disconnect. So of course they win and I don't get to batter them. It only had to stay connected for another 2 minutes as well.
N/A

it has messed up my whole evening of work :angryfire:
N/A

aye. this is really beginning to f**k me off, now. this has been an on-and-off situation for weeks. what annoys me even more is the rudely programmed auto-mail i got because i lost my switch card and forgot to change my details when i got a new card. arrrgggh! i'm trying to work!!

N/A

You're not the only ones who are getting really, really pissed off with this.
Down AGAIN tonight, with no warning. It has totally screwed up my attempts to get some very important work done towards an interview tomorrow. And what will we get from PlusNet? Maybe a small message saying "oh sorry, it's the upgrade you see...providing a better service in the future blah blah blah". And what about compensation? "We don't provide a level of service guarentee". Well, what about keeping your existing customer base. And keeping people like me recommending you, which I have done on a number of occassions. Not anymore if you don't firstly offer compensation (that's 2.5 days this month it's been mostly unusable), and drastically improve the reliability.
N/A

> It is on the service status page, click the green light next to connectivity.
> Seems OK now

...and that is my point - if there were problems with connectivity why was the service status page a sea of green lights?

I just want to know who the bright spark was who thought that early on a Monday evening was a great time to migrate users on the plusdsl.net realm across to the new equipment. Doh!