cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Connection will it or wont it work today

Voodoo
Dabbler

ADSL Connection will it or wont it work today

Well heres hoping my New as of yet unusable ADSL connection gets sorted out 2day.

My connection has been ready since Tuesday and as of yet I have had no use from it.Ok I only set my Modem/router up yesterday,( Thursday ) but I would have thought enough accounts have been set up by BT / Plusnet to get them right.

This isnt a complaint but come on plusnet Please make me happy and have me working for the weekend.

Paul
--
***** The Truth is Out There ******
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL Connection will it or wont it work today

Same problem here. I signed up on the 27th April, and I've been waiting 13 days already!!!! No ADSL yet.

> Well heres hoping my New as of yet unusable ADSL connection gets sorted out 2day.
>
> My connection has been ready since Tuesday and as of yet I have had no use from it.Ok I only set my Modem/router up yesterday,( Thursday ) but I would have thought enough accounts have been set up by BT / Plusnet to get them right.
>
> This isnt a complaint but come on plusnet Please make me happy and have me working for the weekend.
>
> Paul
>
> --
> ***** The Truth is Out There ******

N/A

Dear Staticx

Your problem was raised late loast night, as such it is likely to be monday/ tuesday before they get back to us and have the fault fixed.

Dear simeqn

They finally finished your line at 6pm yesterday. Please power cycle your router, this should then grant you access.

Kind regards

Kevin

--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support ................. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Same problem here, my line was activated last Friday (May 3rd). Still not live, beside numerous complaints.

I'm still waiting to get the call back promised yesterday afternoon and an answer to my subsequent email of complaint sent at 9am this morning.

Daniel
Voodoo
Dabbler

> Same problem here, my line was activated last Friday (May 3rd). Still not live, beside numerous complaints.
>
> I'm still waiting to get the call back promised yesterday afternoon and an answer to my subsequent email of complaint sent at 9am this morning.
>
> Daniel

Well I have just finished nights, I will be around 2:30pm and the first thing I will be doing is calling Plusnet for a BT report on my problem.

I have now paid my first months subscription so I can look at the ADSL active light on my router but STIL CANT CONNECT.

Come on Plusnet / BT make me happy when I wake up give me a working ADSL account.

Paul

--
***** The Truth is Out There ******