cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Activation

N/A

ADSL Activation

ok i know it maybe too soon to ask why my line hasnt been avtivated yet oerder was placed well 22 April for home 1000 and it was processed on 1 st may and everything shows i am ok to have adsl on the tracker it shows up as order being submitted to or since 1st may now i am wondering when it will be activated because i am without adsl for about a month now.
has anyone been activated on home 1000 yet or we all in the same boat.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ADSL Activation

> ok i know it maybe too soon to ask why my line hasnt been avtivated yet oerder was placed well 22 April for home 1000 and it was processed on 1 st may and everything shows i am ok to have adsl on the tracker it shows up as order being submitted to or since 1st may now i am wondering when it will be activated because i am without adsl for about a month now.
> has anyone been activated on home 1000 yet or we all in the same boat.

I ordered ADSL 500 way back in april. got processed and submitted to BT on the 27th April. Bt engineer came LAST wednesday to do some sort of line test and he said everything would be ready by the wednesday just gone. But Plusnet still dont seem to have the all go from BT yet (and I still have a 3 day old ticket still open to chase this up) I am in same boat as you mate :-(
N/A

i had adsl for about a year and half but had to de-activate with my exiting isp btopenworld in order to place an order with plus.net for home 1000.
and now i dont have btopenworld or plus.net i am using dialup and its slow compare to me being use to adsl.
i guess i should have waited a little longer before de-activating my line
N/A

My activation took one day !
It all comes down to BT at the end of the day , THEY do own the line after all !!
So they can do as they want .
Canceling their ADSL service to switch to another provider is sure to p**s them off , if they could be bothered to remove it at all.....

Seriously tho , has your line been ok,ed for 1mb ??
If your to far from your local exchange you may not be able to get it.
Phone BT and pester them , usually does the trick.