Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADSL Activation - Simple? Maybe not!

N/A

Hi Peter

Many thanks for the info.

The order is on BT's site. Order dates etc match (9th September).

I have raised a number of tickets and made in excess of 4 calls.

The tickets have apparently been escalated to the highest level (yesterday). Last update was by the esculation team - "customers order still showing placed since 09/09/2004, new ticket above already being chased with provisioning but can this be given priority given the customers concerns above and outstanding timescale."

Ticket numbers are 13602208 and 13618120.

I haven't got an ISDN line currently and am not aware that I have a DAX ...
4 REPLIES
N/A

Sad

Signed up to 1mb broadband on 8th Sept.
Got quick response to say things were initially ok later the same day and a note to say that initial payments had been taken and that the order for activation had been sent to BT on the 9th.

It was due for activation on 15th and todate (22nd) I am still waiting.

Due to Plus Net being so busy with new business and upgrades, I am finding it near imposssible to get updates.....

Very, very fed up!

Seems mad that we can't speak to BT Wholesale ourselves to find out what the heck is going on!

Chris
Highlighted
Community Veteran

BT have lost a number of orders that were placed shortly after the line limits were changed on the 6th Sept. You may just be one of them.See if BT actually have your order:

https://www.cs-server1.bt.com/hhway-cls/com.bt.icm.opt.OptSummary?CUSNUM=xxxxxxxx&TELNUM=yyyyyyyy

CUSNUM is the 2 letter & 8 digit customer number on your phone bill, TELNO is you full telephone number including STD code.

Have you tried raising another ticket or ringing the support phone number for an update? You probably have but I had to ask Wink

What does you ticket a say about your update? What is the last thing on it?

Anything special about your setup: Do you have ISDN or DACs on your line, this will delay things.

If you quote a ticket number someone from support can investigate for you.
Community Veteran

Ok, I doubt you can do much more now, you need to give provisioning a chance to chase BT and it looks like someone will look at it very soon (or has done already) but BT may take a while to actually reply to PlusNet.

I guess the BT order tracker did not give an estimated completion date. If so it looks like BT have messed up (others have had similar issues with lost upgrade requests). It may be necessary for plusnet to place your order again if BT can't sort it out which will mean another 7->10 days delay I'm afraid.
N/A

Many thanks Peter,

Chris