cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A compliment

N/A

A compliment

From the time I ordered ADSL until the time I got the email saying my account was activated SIX days, plugged in filter thingy and ADSL modem and less than ten seconds later was connected. Brilliant service !!!

Only problem I had was with the initial fitting of the modem (internal Alcatel SppedTouch) and that was a WinXP problem nothing to do with PlusNet.

Can only say thank you PlusNet for the excellent service, and my sympathy to those whose journey to ADSL is not as smooth as mine

David H
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

RE: A compliment

welcome to DSL hell Cheesy

Hope you have a big enough HD if not get atleast another 30 gig :p

Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

> welcome to DSL hell Cheesy
>
> Hope you have a big enough HD if not get atleast another 30 gig :p
>
>

i only have a 20gig HD and im getting activated tommorrow , aaagh

praise the lord for cd burners eh ?
--
The wise man mocks the mocked, The mocked man mocks the mocker.....
N/A

> From the time I ordered ADSL until the time I got the email saying my account was activated SIX days, plugged in filter thingy and ADSL modem and less than ten seconds later was connected. Brilliant service !!!
>
> Only problem I had was with the initial fitting of the modem (internal Alcatel SppedTouch) and that was a WinXP problem nothing to do with PlusNet.
>
> Can only say thank you PlusNet for the excellent service, and my sympathy to those whose journey to ADSL is not as smooth as mine
>
> David H

I too found Plus.net very helpfull only took a few days to enable.
Did have a couple of problems, one at Plus.net's end their sign up managed to mix up my cc details they called me and sorted it out.
The other BT after it had been enabled my router showed no ADSL sync light thurned out that after BT coverted my ISDN line back to PSTN they don't bother to remove the Highway box it was loading the line.

One gripe last week you could get through to Plus.net help line in a few minutes this week it appears to be impossible hope this inproves.

Lenny
N/A

A compliment

plus.net is the best took 9 days to get working ad when running a certain guy named chris(you know who you are)at the support centre was a great help