cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A chance for PlusNet to answer back...

N/A

A chance for PlusNet to answer back...

I have just posted this on ADSLGuides boards but also feel it would be appropriate to post it here as well.

------------------------------------------
There is far to much slagging off of +Net in these boards. It seems as thought the only people who post are complaining and those few of us that do defend areas of +Net get accused of either sucking up to them or working for them.

I propose that we use this thread as a chance for Plusnet to respond to the issues that have been raised all over the place...

PLEASE NO BITCHING OR MOANING IN THIS THREAD.... Let's just let them tell us what they are doing to improve their service:

The main areas that I can see people are worried about are:
1) Reliability of service (Connection dropping and speeds + game lag)
2) Support Speed (lack thereof)
3) Dodgy hardware supplied

PLUSNET - IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE ADRESSING THESE ISSUES!.

As a paying customer who has had a few issues (which are now resolved) I would like to hear the answers without all the petty squabbling that is going on in other threads.

Thank You!

wildmind

---------------------------------------------------
All things are a work in progress....
It's the rate of work that differs

2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: A chance for PlusNet to answer back...

> I propose that we use this thread as a chance for Plusnet to respond to the issues that have been raised all over the place...

No, it's a place for us to gribe, bitch, praise, thank etc AND PlusNet to respond, update.

> PLEASE NO BITCHING OR MOANING IN THIS THREAD.... Let's just let them tell us what they are doing to improve their service:

No, that's what the service status page is for, oh, and Email, especialy to those who have raised tickets.

>
> The main areas that I can see people are worried about are:
> 1) Reliability of service (Connection dropping and speeds + game lag)
> 2) Support Speed (lack thereof)
> 3) Dodgy hardware supplied
>
> PLUSNET - IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE ADRESSING THESE ISSUES!.

Here, here.

>
> As a paying customer who has had a few issues (which are now resolved) I would like to hear the answers without all the petty squabbling that is going on in other threads.

Luck you! But then, if no one moaned....

>
> Thank You!
>

No, thank you

> wildmind
>

Err, meeza no think so.
N/A

RE: A chance for PlusNet to answer back...

How can I not complain, Plusnet are charging my credit card for a service that I cant access because of faulty equpment I bought from THEM with the same card.
Am I getting anywhere at all with them

NO