cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Little Miffed !!

N/A

A Little Miffed !!

Hello everyone, I have to admit to being a little miffed with plus net at the moment. I rang support a week ago and told them that my download speed had turned to c**p . "Not us mate, must be you". Fair enough, I'll look at my end ( no, I'm not a contortionist ). Tried various settings,various net boosters, spells, faith healing and prayer. No change. Rang support again and a man with the words on a spindle in his head said, "Not us mate, must be you". Fair enough, I'll try something else. Rang BT where a man with the same spindle in his head said "Not us mate, must be you". Fair enough, I'll try something else. Sacked the system (Win XP Pro ) and re-installed it from scratch. Set it all up and guess what, no change. Rang support again and spoke to the man with the spindle in his head. Bet you can guess what he said. The spindle rotated and out came "Not us mate, it must be you" Fair enough, I'll try something else. Took the BT linebox off the wall and remade all the connections. Guess what, no change. Decided to ring support again and went to the status board to get the number. Guess what ? There appears to be a problem with ADSL. Well, I thought, I wonder if they have chaged the words on the mans spindle. Rang support, gave up after half an hour. Come on plus net, sort it out please, or is it me?
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: A Little Miffed !!

same here connection ***** for last few days hope they sort it soon
N/A

My connection is just above what I had with the "old dialup modem", something very wrong here.
I have noticed a steady decrease in service quality over the past week, so have others by the number of postings on same subject, it doesnt bode well does it? Then again I am a pesimist, so if everything is restored to normal by morning I will be so very pleasantly surprised-but I doubt it.....
N/A

Seems to have speeded up a bit in the last half hour. What was it ? Have you rewound the spring? How long will it last ?

Her's hoping.

N/A

It appears that we had problems with the BT part of ADSL. As per server status, we were aweare and liasing with BT every step of the way. The problem was fixed late last night and our engineers are monitoring the situation to make sure it does not happen again.

Kind Regards

Kevin

--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----