cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 Business Days - checking your line

N/A

I thought when I was signing up I was already told what speed the line could support... but this is the 9th business day of "checking your line". How long does this usually take?
8 REPLIES
p_w_d_stone
Grafter

Contact support ASAP by calling 0114 296 5198 or 0845 140 0200 as there are probably tags on your line.
N/A

I called support just now and they said "snag on BT's end" and "you should be up and running on Wednesday". I'll keep my fingers crossed.
N/A

Wednesday came and went with no apparent progress, so now I'm on the 13th business day of "checking your line". I'll call support again today (3rd call) and see if I get the canned response of "oh it will be working in a few days".
N/A

Of course, I meant this is the 14th business day (wednesday was the 13th). Either way, it's too long.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi there,

I'm going to look into this for you.
I'll let you know what's going on as soon as I find out.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Right, I think I've got it.

It looks like the initial order didn't go through correctly and this was replaced on Friday for you, due to the lead time associated with orders this was placed for 5 working days in the future which is tomorrow.
Everything looks like it is due to complete tomorrow, I'll keep an eye on the account to make sure it gets activated then too.

Sorry about the delay.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Thank you, the order tracker shows my order has now progressed passed checking your line.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've got a ticket on your account to check it completes as expected tomorrow. If necessary I can give things a nudge for you.

Shout up if you have any other questions.
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team