cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 days and still waiting...

N/A

It has now been 7 days since I ordered my ADSL and I haven't heard anything with regards to whether my line is of sufficient quality for ADSL. I have no activation date, no further info, my ADSL tracker is still on:

'Your order is being submitted to BT for ADSL activation. '

It would be nice to know what is happening so I can make steps to cancel my dial-up accounts with BTO and NTL.

If I ran my business like this I wouldn't last very long... :roll:

Pete
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

By now you should have at least been given a tentetive date for the activation to happen. Cry
Have you checked for anything in contact us? If nothing is shown there then a call to Customer Support is in order methinks.
N/A

There is nothing in 'Contact Us' since June 29th when I activated my CGI web space. I have just submitted a ticket to find out what is going on.

Given the fact nothing seems to have been done, does this mean I have to wait another week or more?
Community Veteran

Given the fact nothing seems to have been done, does this mean I have to wait another week or more?

It depends on how far the processing of your order has got. As there is nothing showing in the "contact us" to indicate any progress I think your best bet is to either wait for a reply to your recent query or telephone support to see what is happening to your order.
It should normaly take 7-10 Working days from you submiting to activation providing that there are no problems with the line etc.