cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

56K modem faster then Max on some games

N/A

Since I was Maxed the first 2 weeks where great since then its just gone down hill. I can download at higher speeds all the time.

But as for playing on the three game sites I play on after about 4pm forget it, at about midnight it speeds up again. Chat can take well over 20 secs to show, I lose conection to there servers every few mins making it imposible to play.

I raised a ticket & was asked to do a tracrt to one on the sites this I did, plusnets responce was to move my ticket to another section.

they sugested I ran the BT speedtester in the 22 times I have tried it in the last 7 days it worked one time only.

With other ISPs you can phone someone to find out just whats going on but it seams to me like many others in this forum plusnet just dont want to know unless they can say its someone elses fault.

A reply to a ticket every 2 days would be nice even if only to say we are looking into it still. well this is one whos not going to let it drope, they got to when my next DD is due if its not fixed ill be stoping all further payments untill they can suply a service that works.

When I get the lagg & disconect problems I do not loose conection to the internet, my router can stay conected for over 70 hrs at a time. others in the rooms I play in are not lagging & when I go in on a 56k dial up conection I do not lagg ether so it is not the 3 sites im trying to play on that are at fault.

chapter 1 finished
2 REPLIES
N/A

the same thing is happening to me too. I'm really pissed cause I cant play online games or download anything anymore. This is foked up. What really pissing me of is why Plusnet havent said anything about this. I'm gonna wait few more weeks then if nothing changes, I'm just going to stop paying then wait till they do something about it. They have no rights to treat us like this. Iam really pissed off right now. I been checking the internet speed since this morning - but like the other days the internet speed went down to 5kbs from 9am till now.
N/A

this is realy annoying and i am having the same problem.
We deman an explanation!!!