cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

53+ hours of down time?!!

N/A

When is my connection going to come back onHuh I have called up numerous times and had to hold to get connected for about an hour in total. Then you take my mob.number and tell me you will txt me but dont, and instead you leave messages when my conncetion is down!! :?:
9 REPLIES
N/A

You're not the only one - almost two weeks of no connection now - if it comes on I'm lucky to have 10 minuted before it goes off again. Had no connection for over 5 days now. Customer Services are completey useless. Keep promising to call back, and never do. I refuse to spend more money on a premium rate line to hold for hours for them to grace me with a phone call.

I have officially complained to Ofcom about them now, and will be migrating to Sky broadband.
N/A

yeah its still down :? and money is still coming out of my account.... my connection went down about 2 weeks ago but they managed to do an instant fix to make it run at about 150kb for a week but then it halted and been fully down for about a week now. Im not sure if Pnt is the problem here but I have been with Zen for my business line and its been faultless for about 3 years Tongue
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

There's a looooonnnnnngggggg topic on the PUG forums from someone who was having trouble for 11 weeks - all down to BT incompetence!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
sam
Grafter

Hi Roy,

I have emailed you about the fault you are experiencing and there has been an update on your fault ticket.

my connection went down about 2 weeks ago but they managed to do an instant fix to make it run at about 150kb for a week but then it halted and been fully down for about a week now

This has been passed back to one of our LLU faults team and there should be an update on the ticket in the next 15 minutes.
N/A

My connection has gone again....It came back only last Thursday, and worked ok (apart from peak time very slow speeds) for 4 days, and its now gone again!! Is this related to the problem before? (I know its not my hardware as I have tried 2 modems)
sam
Grafter

My connection has gone again....

I have passed this back to the faults team referancing the troubles you have had over the last few weeks and this is getting looked at by one of our faults team.

I will keep chasing this and I will keep you informed.
N/A

thank you.... it seems to be sorted now Cheesy
sam
Grafter

thank you.... it seems to be sorted now

Great news, lets hope it stays ok for a little longer this time. Cheesy

If you have any further problems, feel free to PM me and I will get someone to have a look.
N/A

hello....just an update...!

Since I posted my last post here I have had 3 single day downtimes! furthermore for the last month the connection has been running very slowly. I can only manage to download at a maximum of 20kb/sec, and the router is showing
Downstream Rate: 189 Kbps
Upstream Rate: 287 Kbps

can someone please let me know what is going on with the connection, and when will it get back to normal?!