cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

512k premier account monthly bandwidth limit, what is it?

N/A

Just as the title says I am curious as to what the bandwidth limit for the premier option of the 512k connection is per month, care to enlighten me?
8 REPLIES
N/A

Premier is a non-capped product. So at this current time (companies can't rule it out for the future), there are no caps.
N/A

Ah thanks for clearing that up as I was getting a little worried when I check "My Usage" as on the graph it read that I used 5.65 gb of 6gb this month so I assumed 6gb was my limit.

So the bottom line is that I can exceed the 6 gb limit without any additional charges?
N/A

So the bottom line is that I can exceed the 6 gb limit without any additional charges?

Yes.

Tim
N/A

That "6gb limit" will change once you go past 6gb, the bar will expand. In premiere that bar is purely for reference and will grow indefinately.
N/A

Thank you all for laying my mind at rest. Cheesy
Community Veteran

It also says so in the text below the bar

The figure displayed at the higher end of the scale is an indication of how much bandwidth you have used. If you use more bandwidth this figure will automatically increase.

Even if you were on a usage included product, the scale would still adjust to reflect your actual usage even if you go over your inclusive limit.
N/A

In premiere that bar is purely for reference and will grow indefinately.

Must try that some time
N/A

Be sure to tell us if it gets all confused and draws wrong!