cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£5 Extortion

Lustpen

£5 Extortion

Promises, promises.
I think a new ISP would be a good idea, this fast download speed is some sort of Politicians promise of a better future for Plusnot customers.
Get real Plusnot, sort it NOW!!!!!!!!! without £5 surcharge.
3 REPLIES
N/A

£5 Extortion

Hi there,

Im just wondering. Is there meant to be a point to this thread? Only I currently dont see it. If you would explain your situation, whats happened and whats been said, then we might be able to assist you further.

Regards,
N/A

£5 Extortion

I'd imagine he/she has just received an email about the upgrade to dslMAX and are saying they dont want to wait and they dont want to pay the £5 to queue jump.

Although you dont HAVE to pay it, you can just wait your turn and it'll happen when it happens tbh.
N/A

£5 Extortion

Ahhh,

Forgot all about the charging of that. I was lucky enough to be one of the first to be upgraded and very lucky to see ( touch wood ) very few problems.

In which case, I can both see the OP's view but would have to disagree as personally I would rather plusnet make sure there would be far less complications rather than upgrading everyone and making more of a mess than we have already seen.

Dont forget aswell though, Plusnet are limited to a certain quantity a day by BT.

Regards,