cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4meg and 8meg

N/A

4meg and 8meg

Sorry if its been answered elsewhere

But does anyone know when the 4meg and 8meg will be released by plusnet?, I ask this as iam paying for 4meg but am only getting 2meg, while it is a good service and am looking forward to 4meg, I am paying an extra £8 and not getting any benefit from doing so, so far I have been paying for the premier service for 3 months, so thats £24 already Ive wasted,

If it isnt going to be released soon I think I will look into cancelling my contract, so what if it costs me the cancellation fee, I dont like dealing with companies that take your money rather then be fair and give you a good customer service. So far Plus net have been brillant, so much so I have recommend quite a few people to this service and have done a business case to my work to get them to switch from Eclipse to Plus net as their ADSL provider.
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

4meg and 8meg

N/A

4meg and 8meg

Thanks for the quick reply, Now is there any way of paying for the service iam recieving do you think?, its hardly downgrading as I already have the same grade service!

Think i'll open a ticket as well.... Smiley
Community Veteran

4meg and 8meg

>2Mbs services don't exists but you can downgrade to the equivelant upto 2Mbs product. You have 1 free downgrade available so I suggest you do so. Upgrading to a faster speed is likely to only cost £14.99 (like all speed upgrades) when the faster speeds arive so you will pay for that within 2 months on the lower priced product.

There is also no guarantee you can get a faster speed anyway.
N/A

4meg and 8meg

Is the terms the same on the 2meg service, i.e the download caps etc?,

Does anyone know if the service is the same on all 3 premier accounts, regardless of what you are paying for?
Community Veteran

4meg and 8meg

Each of the broadband premier accounts (upto 2mbs, upto 4Mbs and upto 8Mbs) have the same traffic shaping applied but have different SUP allowances - the faster the possible speed, the higher the allowances are.

So apart from the allowances the upto 2Mbs is identicle to the upto 4Mb & 8Mb products.
N/A

4meg and 8meg

Sup?, can you please explain the diffinition?

thanks
Community Veteran

4meg and 8meg