cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3com 612 router problem - D day

N/A

3com 612 router problem - D day

Friday I'm led to beleive is D day when we find out whats happening with the router bug / fix..........

Anybody else heard this ?
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 3com 612 router problem - D day

No, I have not heard this - but it sounds good.

I assume you are referring to the routers inability to reconnect without having to manually re-enter the password or something.

Mark

> Friday I'm led to beleive is D day when we find out whats happening with the router bug / fix..........
>
> Anybody else heard this ?

Cathotel
Grafter

Well. I've been rowing with them for 3 weeks now and ended up getting my own D-Link 500 which works brilliantly. They won't even entertain a refund and go to wires only - so much for customer service!!!

Also the filters they supplied were garbage - had to buy my own and now they mail us 3 weeks later that they had a duff batch and please wait upto 2 weeks.

I have to believe in fate and someone with customer service will take over this lot and kick em into shape!

Have fun!

> Friday I'm led to beleive is D day when we find out whats happening with the router bug / fix..........
>
> Anybody else heard this ?

N/A

Raised a ticket asking the question and now there is no fixed ETA for the fix...........maybe they'll send it out with Santa - Ho Ho Ho!!!