cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2mb home premier package info

N/A

Hello, i set an order with plusnet on the 25th of november for their 2mb home premier package. iv been reading about these forums and it seems that its at 20:1 rather than 50:1 because it wasnt available until now with the 2mb home trial release. when i get my connection changed(about the 15th of december)over to adsl from isdn, what will the contention be 20:1 or 50:1?

G Baines.
5 REPLIES
N/A

From reading in another post of a customer being offered a move from 20:1 to 50:1 I would 'guess' it would be 50:1 that you would be given.

Previously 50:1 was not available so therefore we were given 20:1.

Regards.
Community Veteran

It depends on what plusnet have asked BT to provisioon you on - the IPStream office 2000 or IPStream home 2000. It also depends on when Plusnet actually put the orider in.

I suspect, as this order was placed befor the home 2000 package existed, you may be provisioned on 20:1.

What I suggest you do is raise a ticket and ask what your order has been provisoned on.
N/A

Thanks for your help guys, il raise a ticket now to find out, cheers.

G baines.
N/A

You could always use the BT order tracker, this usually says if it's IPstream or whatever...

https://www.cs-server1.bt.com/hhway-cls/com.bt.icm.opt.OptSummary?CUSNUM=XY12345678&TELNUM=012345678...

(replace the cusnum (found on your BT bill) and telnum with yours)
N/A

but the question remains tho..
if you had for example homeworker pro (20:1) then paid to be downgraded to Home Premier 50:1 but because it wasnt available, were kept at 20:1 but would be regraded to 50:1 when it became available (as it is now) <phew>
would I (who paid for the regrade) be kept at 20:1 or regraded to 50:1?

hope i made sense there, lol