cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2mb Upgrade Special Offer

N/A

I'm kinda confused about the upgrade offer..I'm on Office Pro 1000 right now (20:1) and pay £150 odd a month. So if I decide to upgrade to the spanky 2mb line..how much do i have to pay? the table is quite confusing. Also, will the line subscription go up and if so how much will i have to pay for the 2mb line?

I hope some1 can answer my questions..but i'm not sure if this is the right forum for it tho..

Thanks!
7 REPLIES
N/A

£150 a month? Ouch.

What's included in that package?
N/A

aaah oops my fault, £150 per quarter. I get err...the webspace etc and the 20:1 usage thing.

Can ne1 help with my q's?
Community Veteran

Do you mean HomeWorker Pro 1Meg @ £44.99/month as I can't find an Office Pro product that PlusNet offer. If so, HomeWorker Pro 2Meg will be £65.99/month.

If you really meant Office 1Meg @ £55/month then Office 2Meg will be £75/month.

A regrade fee which I think is around £30 will also need to be paid.

All of the above is available via PlusNets home page. Homeworker pro is under the Home Users broadband section and Office is under the Business Users section.
N/A

oops thats the one thanks! Is there a page for the info on this please?
Community Veteran

As I said above, all of the info is available via PlueNets home page.
N/A

ah i found it now. On the site the prices are £10 cheaper than what u quoted them to be, are u right or are they?
N/A

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh i'm so stupid sorry. I keep misreading. All questions answered thanks!