cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2mb/4mb Premier Service

N/A

2mb/4mb Premier Service

Has anyone been upgraded to this yet?

I'm (patiently) waiting for PLUSnet to offer this to me... All the time getting neared to dropping down to the new 2mb Premier Service price.

A friend of mine has already dropped down to the £19.99 a month whilse I'm waiting, still paying £39.99. We're both connected to the same exchange.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

2mb/4mb Premier Service

No-one knows when the 4 and 8mb speeds will be available, it is a bone of contention on these forums that:

a) PN didn't inform their customers that virtually the same product was available for less.
b) PN are selling the 4 and 8mb products at all.

You are best off switching down onto the 2mb (21.99) product and upgrading later if need be.
holdtight
Grafter

2mb/4mb Premier Service

Agree with Daniel do it now ! the money you save before we are even close to the 4 / 8meg speeds will far outweigh the £14.99 it will cost you to upgrade when the time comes
I did it ages ago and i think i left it too long
N/A

2mb/4mb Premier Service

I'm on ther process of downgrading the sooner the better for me it''s a joke paying full wack when you can't even get 8mb and +net don't give a toss there raking it in Evil and taking the pi** at the same time Evil
Community Veteran

2mb/4mb Premier Service

At the end of the day plusnet are a business they have to make money for their share holders whilst their business practice may not be very ethical for want of a better word, it probably would be accepted coming from another business like wannadoo, the reason people moan so much about it from plusnet is that in the past plusnet have been much better than to have to do this.
N/A

2mb/4mb Premier Service

Thanks for the replies... will put through the request over the weekend.

Waiting for them to reply to my ticket that I raised on the subject.

I'll update once I've done something!