cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

23 days and counting

N/A

23 days and counting

Well done to Plusnet, 23 days of continuous connectivity with no problems. Not that I had many disconnections before that. And the speeds have been good.(although not as fast as Nildram)Keep up the good work Plusnet.

Smiley~
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 23 days and counting

I absolutely agree, I know we have all had problems in the past but my ADSL has been going fine for a long time now. Great speeds, 60kb/s down and 30kb/s up. Steady rate.
Thanks Plusnet, you're doing a great job!
:rollsmile:
CJC1942
Grafter

> Well done to Plusnet, 23 days of continuous connectivity with no problems. Not that I had many disconnections before that. And the speeds have been good.(although not as fast as Nildram)Keep up the good work Plusnet.
>
> Smiley~

Same here, enabled on the seventh day, bought, installed and set-up H/W on the eighth day, been connected solid as a rock ever since at 500kbps or there abouts, usually over, and I'm apparently right on the edge of the exchange range.
A neighbour is equally impressed, unfortunately not a referal from me though.
N/A

I must agree, excellent service over the last couple of months.

Having gone from pci broadband card to external router the connection itself seems to have speeded up, and on the quicker sites am able to download at 60-63kps up upstream steady at 30kps.

Good work guys, keep it up !

Shocked Shocked