cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 meg is all working. :)

N/A

Hi all, my 2 meg line is FINALLY working, and to be honest, it's worth the rate, nothing like downloading half life 2 and counter strike:source with my ATi voucher at about 500kbs Smiley

Anyways, just want to say how good it is now it's working, also anyone here play Medal of honour:Spearhead?
6 REPLIES
N/A

thought most couldnt get 2mb service? it has to be in areas where theres plenty demand like ?

40 quids bit pricey for 2mb but yeah sounds worth it cos its still 3x faster then 512meg @ almost 25 quid.
N/A

500kbs? :shock: shouldnt it be around 220-230?
N/A

That's what I thought, but HL2 has been going from 200-500. I can't complain it's a 4 gig file. Tongue
N/A

I've been experiencing the same, whilst downloading Counter Strike:Source, it was reporting speeds peaking at 750kb/s on a 2meg line. Can anyone explain this although I'm not complaining. Cheesy
N/A

Proberly inaccurate...

one way to find out is download a file from a uk site and see 200-230k...or a bandwith test.
N/A

Hehe lambardzme, yeah I got upto that on the last bit of HL2, the chart thing re configured and had 768 at the top instead of 512, it was crazy! I can't explain it other than they have excellent servers, or somehow the data is compressed or something similar? Anyway on normal sites downloads are about 260k but it's still pretty quick seeings as I've come from a 64k isdn connection. Cool