cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1meg Due today (23/10/03)

N/A

With the ticket put on hold until today (09:00hrs) can i expect to have the 1 meg service today?

Cheers
simon
5 REPLIES
Couger
Grafter

Hi

Just to let you know i too had that same review as did many others in most cases your 1 MB will be added in the early hours on that date of review so in your case today,

To test this have you rebooted your pc yet as you need to resync with your exchange after which it should be present when you connect

Hope it helps any questions just ask

Regards Sven Cheesy
N/A

Thanks for the info. I will try it a lunch time today.

If i was unable to have the 1 meg, would i have heard off someone before now?

Just got this. What does it mean?

We would like to inform you that your Contact Us Ticket ID [ ******* ] has now been returned to the P&F - 1Mb Pre-Upgrades pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.
Couger
Grafter

Ok let us know what happens at lunchtime

when my 1 MB was applied my connecction dropped about 2 am when they regraded it , Did you check your pc to see if your connection was still active this morning

With regards to that updated ticket thats the automated system i too had that ticket as did other users who took up on hte trial its nothing to worry about

If you get home and find your still on 512K my advice is contact support asap via ticket or the phone and see what they say

hope this has helped

Regards Sven Cheesy
N/A

Phone call on the aswer phone when i got home saying that too much noise on the line for anything apart from normal 512k adsl Cry

Perhaps some other time!
N/A

That's disappointing!