cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1mb to 2mb

N/A

1mb to 2mb

hi All
now ive been on a 1mb line for a while now , after all the emails recently about free upgrades and capping ? i decided to checkout the packages on the site and it would seem i have been paying £29.99 for my 1mb when i could be getting a 2mb line for 21.99, now whats this all about then am i missing something here or is it genuine ie; 2mb uncapped - static ip - 30-1 conention setup for £21.99?

please could someone let me know Smiley
many thanks

Mark :?
4 REPLIES
craigbrass
Grafter

1mb to 2mb

Just submit a ticket stating you would like to be moved to the "Up To 2mb" package for £21.99. You can also request a paid upgrade to 2mb if you like or wait and get it free as BT upgrade the lines at your exchange.
N/A

1mb to 2mb

thanks for the reply
so if ive got this right ive been paying £30 for 1mb when i could have had 2mb £8 cheaperHuh?
TBH i am a bit miffed if this is the case as i wasn't aware of this and still wouldn't be if i hadn't visited the site, where's the members newsletters Huh?? all i get is bills from +netHuh/??/
Maybe i should pop into the site more often eh!! could save myself a packet :lol:

just to clarify the 2mb premier package is not capped??

Mark
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

1mb to 2mb

According to Plusnet - everyone was e-mailed, though it seems you and many others either missed it or did not get it. I'm sure there are still people out there who don't know and don't come to these forums.

Yes, you have been paying more and it is an uncapped service (supposedly).
N/A

1mb to 2mb

Lovely Job thanks Dave
funny how people dont get these emails that could save them money even the ones that have been with the company for years :x .
ah well thanks anyway

Mark
Smiley