N/A

18 Days and Still no ADSL

The message says it all really !

JASON
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 18 Days and Still no ADSL

Jason,

Its been about the same for me now matey. I rang Plus to chase it earlier. They promised me a call tonight or at the latest tomoz morning.....fingers crossed?
Give them a bell and demand to know whats going on, the guy i spoke to was very helpfull indeed (can`t remember his name) he got on the case with my order straight away, checked and double checked and rang me back to tell me what was going on. Well worth ringing them...go on give em hassle!

jberry
Grafter

> The message says it all really !
>
> JASON

Hi Jason

I have just added a commect to your ticket in contact us. Sorry for the long delay in your provision.

Regards

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.............@http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

> The message says it all really !
>
> JASON

Had much the same problem. Apparently the PlusNet -> BT electronic interface was 'down' for a period and nobody noticed.

I rang customer support and they sorted it.

A BT engineer has been to my home and declared the wires to my house as 'Excellent un fact' so now I just need to wait some more!

Ring 'em if you already havent.

Pat
N/A

RE: 40 Days and Still no ADSL

18 Days is nothing on this. I have had nothing sofar but bad service from Plusnet. They say they are doing something and then it take an age. I had the service installed at the beginnging of May and it has not worked since day 1./ They now say that BT have to come to my house to check the lines....BTW has anyone out there used an ADSL Zoom modem? If so what are the setting to use....just want to confirm really
N/A

RE: 40 Days and Still no ADSL

Well finally after 21 days I have ADSL, well in sofar as that BT have connected me and using the BT test login and demo it works. Just waiting for PlusNet to do their bit now.

After PlusNet managed to get BT to finally get their finger from their nether regions it took five days (including a weekend) to get this far.