cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 Days and still NO ADSL

N/A

14 Days and still NO ADSL

I subscribed 14 days ago and still have no ADSL service, surely OFTEL do not know about this service from BT, this is becoming a joke now. The deadline for upgrade was supposed to be 29th May. Just keep hoping. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: 14 Days and still NO ADSL

I'm 4 days ahead of you, on day 18 now.

I opened a support ticket more than a week ago now and even though I have requested an update on the 30th I still haven't had a response. If I have to wait, I have to wait but it would be nice to be told what is going on.

I realise the problem is not with Plusnet, but if they could give me some more information on what exactly is going on it would be nice. It seems like they have forgotten. Ticket #4713754 guys. All I want is reassurance that something is happening, I don't expect miracles.
N/A

> I'm 4 days ahead of you, on day 18 now.
>
> I opened a support ticket more than a week ago now and even though I have requested an update on the 30th I still haven't had a response. If I have to wait, I have to wait but it would be nice to be told what is going on.
>
> I realise the problem is not with Plusnet, but if they could give me some more information on what exactly is going on it would be nice. It seems like they have forgotten. Ticket #4713754 guys. All I want is reassurance that something is happening, I don't expect miracles.

I think that plusnet need to change the status text in the "ADSL Tracker Screen" to :-

"The activation process normally takes between 7 and 40 days until your line is activated." !

N/A

Ok guys now your scaring me. I'm only on day 5 Sad and hope day 18 is a day i never have to reach !

> > I'm 4 days ahead of you, on day 18 now.
> >
> > I opened a support ticket more than a week ago now and even though I have requested an update on the 30th I still haven't had a response. If I have to wait, I have to wait but it would be nice to be told what is going on.
> >
> > I realise the problem is not with Plusnet, but if they could give me some more information on what exactly is going on it would be nice. It seems like they have forgotten. Ticket #4713754 guys. All I want is reassurance that something is happening, I don't expect miracles.
>
>
> I think that plusnet need to change the status text in the "ADSL Tracker Screen" to :-
>
> "The activation process normally takes between 7 and 40 days until your line is activated." !
>
>
>

--
The wise man mocks the mocked, The mocked man mocks the mocker.....
N/A

I waited exactly one month for activation. As this was before ADSL Tracker system was introduced, the worst part was not being informed what was holding up the process.

But good things come to those that wait.

Since activation I cannot fault the service Plusnet provide.

> I subscribed 14 days ago and still have no ADSL service, surely OFTEL do not know about this service from BT, this is becoming a joke now. The deadline for upgrade was supposed to be 29th May. Just keep hoping. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N/A

I am on day 17 (6/6/02), I was informed by customer support that all would be completed either today or tomorrow-we shall see...................
Keep an eye open for further updates from me.

--
N/A

Ho ho! 13 days now for me......DSL, reality or myth?

We will all have to wait and see, not too much longer hopefuly!

N/A

I'm a little disappointed about PlusNet's inability to get back to me. They are answering posts on ADSLguide, ISP Review and other forums, but strangely not their own.

I think heading towards two weeks for a ticket to be closed is a little much. As I said before, and at pains to try not to repeat myself too much or sound like a whinger, it would be nice to know that they hadn't forgotten about me, even if they don't have any news for me yet.
N/A

Just had a telephone call from PlusNet, won't be sorted whilst next week now due to problems, but that is okay, I only wanted to know where I stood.

Thanks for getting back to me guys.
N/A

sorry to buck the trend, but I was activated within seven days, with the Jubilee intervening. So fast in fact, I haven't had time to buy a USB modem...

N/A

>
> I am on day 17 (6/6/02), I was informed by customer support that all would be completed either today or tomorrow-we shall see...................
> Keep an eye open for further updates from me.
>
>
> --
> Well what a lovely surprise I had by email last night(6/6/02), a notification from plusnet that my line is now active. Thank you plusnet.
Now all I need to do is purchase a modem etc.

--